Located in Aberfeldy, Balnearn House is in a rural location, within a 15-minute walk of Wade's Bridge and Black Watch Monument. This 4-star guesthouse is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from Cairngorms National Park and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Dewar's World of Whisky. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wade's Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Black Watch Monument - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Dewar's World of Whisky - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Castle Menzies - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Bolfracks Garden - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Taymouth Castle - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Mains of Taymouth Golf Course - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Scottish Crannog Centre - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Fortingall Yew - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Edradour Distillery - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
- Bells Blair Athol Distillery - 22.5 km / 14 mi
- Black Spout Waterfall - 22.6 km / 14 mi
- Rob Roy Way - North - 22.6 km / 14 mi
- Loch Tay - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
- Pitlochry Festival Theatre - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi .
Stay in one of 9 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.