With a stay at The Lodge on the Loch of Aboyne in Aboyne, you'll be on a lake, within a 10-minute drive of Cairngorms National Park and Aboyne Golf Club. This 4-star inn is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from The Butterworth Gallery and 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Craigievar Castle. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Aboyne Golf Club - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- The Butterworth Gallery - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Cairngorms National Park - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Craigievar Castle - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Muir of Dinnet National Nature Reserve - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Morven - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Falls of Feugh - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- Ballater Golf Club - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Grampian Transport Museum - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
- Crathes Castle and Gardens - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
- Kildrummy Castle - 33.9 km / 21 mi .The preferred airport for The Lodge on the Loch of Aboyne is Aberdeen Airport (ABZ) - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi.
Stay in one of 14 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Osprey, a restaurant which specializes in Mediterranean cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Planning an event in Aboyne? This inn has 1023 square feet (95 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.