Located in Rainsville, Super 8 by Wyndham Rainsville is in a rural location, a 1-minute drive from Guntersville Lake and 6 minutes from Northeast Alabama Agri-Business Center. This hotel is 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from Weiss Lake and 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Alabama Fan Club and Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Guntersville Lake - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Northeast Alabama Agri- Business Center - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
- Alabama Fan Club and Museum - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Fort Payne Depot Museum - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- DeSoto State Park - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
- Little River Canyon Center - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
- Marthas Falls - 26 km / 16.2 mi
- Little River Canyon National Preserve - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
- Lost Falls Trailhead - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
- Highlands Occupational Medicine Center - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
- Buck's Pocket State Park - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
- Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
- Scottsboro Boys Museum and Cultural Center - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
- Unclaimed Baggage Center - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
- Cloudmont Ski and Golf Resort - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi .The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Rainsville is Huntsville International Airport (HSV) - 117.2 km / 72.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Rainsville? This hotel has facilities measuring 700 square feet (65 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.