When you stay at Best Western Alamosa Inn in Alamosa, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of Adams State University and Rio Grande Scenic Railroad. This hotel is 24.8 mi (40 km) from Great Sand Dunes National Park and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from San Luis Valley Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Adams State University - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Rio Grande Scenic Railroad - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- San Luis Valley Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Alamosa Recreation Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Monte Vista Historical Society - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
- Transportation of the West Museum - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
- Monte Vista Golf Club - 27.3 km / 17 mi
- Monte Vista National Wildlife Refuge - 28.9 km / 18 mi
- Monte Vista and Alamosa National Wildlife Refuges - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
- Colorado Gators Reptile Park - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
- Blanca Peak Trailhead - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
- San Luis State Wildlife Area - 36 km / 22.4 mi
- Sand Dunes Recreation Hot Springs Pool - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
- Jack Dempsey Museum and Birthplace - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Alamosa Inn is Alamosa, CO (ALS-San Luis Valley Regional) - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.