Located in Alamosa, Super 8 by Wyndham Alamosa is within a 5-minute drive of Adams State University and Rio Grande Scenic Railroad. This hotel is 25.4 mi (41 km) from Great Sand Dunes National Park and 2 mi (3.2 km) from San Luis Valley Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Adams State University - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Rio Grande Scenic Railroad - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- San Luis Valley Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Alamosa Recreation Center - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Alamosa National Wildlife Refuge - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Monte Vista Historical Society - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
- Transportation of the West Museum - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
- Monte Vista Golf Club - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
- Monte Vista National Wildlife Refuge - 27.9 km / 17.4 mi
- Monte Vista and Alamosa National Wildlife Refuges - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
- Colorado Gators Reptile Park - 30.5 km / 18.9 mi
- Blanca Peak Trailhead - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
- San Luis State Wildlife Area - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
- Sand Dunes Recreation Hot Springs Pool - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
- Jack Dempsey Museum and Birthplace - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi .The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Alamosa is Alamosa, CO (ALS-San Luis Valley Regional) - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.