Located in Fairbanks, Bear Lodge is a 2-minute walk from Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum and a 2-minute drive from Fairbanks Community Museum. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Creamer's Field and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Fairbanks Ice Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wedgewood Wildlife Sanctuary - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Creamer's Field - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Fairbanks Community Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Dog Mushers Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Fairbanks Ice Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Morris Thompson Cultural & Visitors Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Alaska House Art Gallery - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Hoodoo Brewing Company - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Fort Wainwright - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Fairbanks Drama Association and Children’s Theatre - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Growden Memorial Park - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
- Fairbanks Clinic - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Carlson Center Event Arena - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Big Dipper Ice Arena - 4.8 km / 3 mi .The preferred airport for Bear Lodge is Fairbanks Intl. Airport (FAI) - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Golden Bear Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).