With a stay at Bear Paw Adventure in Anchor Point, you'll be 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from Pratt Museum and 17.4 mi (28 km) from Bunnell Street Arts Center. This lodge is 21.3 mi (34.4 km) from Wynn Nature Center. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Whiskey Gulch Beach - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Stariski State Recreation Site - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Anchor River State Recreation Area - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Diamond Creek State Recreation Area - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
- Baycrest Trailhead - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
- Rogers Loop Trailhead - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
- Deep Creek State Recreation Area - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
- Pratt Museum - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
- Cape Ninilchik Park - 28 km / 17.4 mi
- Bunnell Street Arts Center - 28 km / 17.4 mi
- Alaska Islands and Ocean Visitor Center - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
- Lake Clark National Park - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
- Ptarmigan Arts - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
- Bunnell Street Gallery - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
- Homer Public Library - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi .The preferred airport for Bear Paw Adventure is Homer, AK (HOM) - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check- in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.