With a stay at Meier Lake in Wasilla, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Dorothy G. Page Museum and Finger Lake State Recreation Area. This hotel is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Lucile Lake and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Hatcher Pass Management Area. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Hatcher Pass Management Area - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Finger Lake State Recreation Area - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Dorothy G. Page Museum - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- Lucile Lake - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
- Alaska Live Steamers - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
- Iditarod Trail Headquarters - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Palmer Research Center and Matanuska Experiment Farm - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
- Matanuska Lakes State Recreation Area - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
- Matanuska Glacier State Recreation Site - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
- Gold Mint Trailhead - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Alaska Museum of Transportation & Industry - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
- Musk Ox Farm - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Mat-Su Visitors Center - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
- Palmer Visitor Information Center - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
- Arkose Brewery - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Bathrooms feature showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Business, Other Amenities
Planning an event in Wasilla? This hotel has facilities measuring 1200 square feet (111 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.