Located in Alcoa, Best Western Knoxville Airport/Alcoa is a 5-minute drive from Covenant Health and 6 minutes from Fort Loudoun Lake. This hotel is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from University of Tennessee and 11.8 mi (19 km) from Thompson–Boling Arena. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Covenant Health - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Fort Loudoun Lake - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Capitol Theatre - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Maryville College - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Blount County Historical Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Cades Cove Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Foothills Mall - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Tennessee River - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- Marble Springs State Historic Site - 16 km / 10 mi
- Three Rivers Rambler - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Crescent Bend House & Gardens - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- University of Tennessee Gardens - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
- High Ground Park - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
- Confederate Memorial Hall - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- University of Tennessee - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Knoxville Airport/Alcoa is Alcoa - Knoxville Airport (TYS) - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours.