When you stay at Elder Grove in Ambleside, you'll be in a national park, within a 10-minute drive of Lake Windermere and World of Beatrix Potter. This 4-star bed & breakfast is 9.4 mi (15 km) from Lake District National Park and 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Ullswater. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- White Platts Recreation Ground - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Armitt Museum and Gallery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Lake Windermere - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Stock Ghyll Force - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Ambleside Pier - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Dora's Field - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Rydal Water - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Wansfell Pike - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
- Wray Castle - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Skelwith Force - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Townend - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
- Rydal Mount - 3.1 km / 2 mi
- Alcock Tarn - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Dove Cottage - 6 km / 3.7 mi .
Stay in one of 10 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.