When you stay at Thorneyfield Guest House in Ambleside, you'll be in a national park, just steps from White Platts Recreation Ground and 12 minutes by foot from Stock Ghyll Force. This 4-star guesthouse is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Lake Windermere and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Rydal Mount. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- White Platts Recreation Ground - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Armitt Museum and Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Stock Ghyll Force - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Lake Windermere - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Ambleside Pier - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Rydal Mount - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Dora's Field - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
- Rydal Water - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Wansfell Pike - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- Wray Castle - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Skelwith Force - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Alcock Tarn - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Dove Cottage - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
- Wordsworth Museum - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms featuring DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Limited parking is available onsite.