When you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Anchorage Airport in Anchorage, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Dimond Center and Alaska Airlines Center. This hotel is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from University of Alaska - Anchorage and 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Port of Anchorage. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lake Hood Harbor - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- DeLong Lake Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Lynn Ary Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Pop Carr Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Earthquake Park - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
- Arctic Benson Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Westchester Lagoon Overlook - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Wells Fargo Alaska Heritage Library and Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Campbell Creek Greenbelt Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Margaret Eagan Sullivan Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Z.J. Loussac Library - Main Branch - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Jewel Lake Park - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Jewel Lake - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Valley of the Moon Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC) - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Anchorage, AK (MRI-Merrill Field) - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi .The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Anchorage Airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC).
Make yourself at home in one of the 154 air-conditioned rooms featuring private plunge pools and Smart televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Bistro, for dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).