With a stay at Historic Inns of Annapolis, you'll be centrally located in Annapolis, steps from Maryland State House and within a 5-minute walk of William Paca House. This historic hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from St. John's College and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from U.S. Naval Academy. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- 97, 99 and 101 East Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi 48 Fleet Street \- 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Maryland State House - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi 14 Fleet Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Matthew Henson Plaque - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hammond-Harwood House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- John Smith House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- William Paca House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Annapolis City Dock - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Maynard-Burgess House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- William H. Butler House - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Kunta Kinte Plaque & Alex Haley Memorial - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Ego Alley - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- St. John's College - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Spa Creek - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi .The nearest airports are: Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) - 40 km / 24.9 mi
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
- College Park, MD (CGS) - 43.4 km / 27 mi
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 65 km / 40.4 mi
- Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam) - 62.1 km / 38.6 mi .The preferred airport for Historic Inns of Annapolis is Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI).
Stay in one of 124 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Annapolis? This hotel has facilities measuring 300 square feet (28 square meters), including conference space.