With a stay at Best Western Apalach Inn in Apalachicola, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of John Gorrie State Museum and Orman House Historic State Park. This hotel is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from St. George Lighthouse and 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from Money Bayou. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- John Gorrie State Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Orman House Historic State Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- St. George Lighthouse - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Money Bayou - 29.7 km / 18.4 mi
- Port St. Joe Beach - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
- Ascension Sacred Heart Gulf - 30.6 km / 19 mi
- Indian Pass Beach - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
- Crooked River Lighthouse - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
- Carrabelle Beach \- 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
- Constitution Convention Museum State Park - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
- Gulf County Welcome Center - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
- St Joseph Bay Golf Club - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
- Cape San Blas Lighthouse - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
- Carrabelle History Museum - 38 km / 23.6 mi
- Camp Gordon Johnston Museum - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi .The preferred airport for Best Western Apalach Inn is Northwest Florida Beaches Intl. Airport (ECP) - 128.6 km / 79.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.