With a stay at The Flying Fish Stables in Ilminster, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Blackdown Hills and Woodlands Castle. This inn is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Barrington Court and 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Chard Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Blackdown Hills - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Barrington Court \- 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Woodlands Castle - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Chard Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Museum of Somerset - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
- County Cricket Ground - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- East Lambrook Manor Gardens - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Ham Hill Country Park - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
- Quantock Hills - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
- Fyne Court - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
- Dorset Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
- Tintinhull House Garden - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
- Montacute House - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
- Muchelney Abbey - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- East Devon - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi .The preferred airport for The Flying Fish Stables is Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms.
At The Flying Fish Stables, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this inn consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.