With a stay at Hotel Eastin Riverwalk in Atchison, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Snow Creek and Atchison County Historical Society Museum. This motel is 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from Fort Leavenworth and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Amelia Earhart Memorial Bridge. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Atchison County Historical Society Museum - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- Amelia Earhart Memorial Bridge - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Walt Wilburn Field - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Amelia Earhart Home - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- The Sallie House - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Benedictine College - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- International Forest of Friendship - 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Snow Creek - 19.3 km / 12 mi
- Pirtle Winery - 29 km / 18 mi
- Weston Bend State Park - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
- Pony Express Museum - 37.1 km / 23 mi
- Jesse James Home Museum - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
- Patee House Museum - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
- Fort Leavenworth - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
- Pony Express Monument - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi .The nearest airports are: Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport (ICT) - 317.1 km / 197 mi
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI) - 52.7 km / 32.7 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel Eastin Riverwalk is Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport (ICT).
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.