A stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Atchison places you in the heart of Atchison, within a 15-minute walk of Atchison County Historical Society Museum and Amelia Earhart Memorial Bridge. This hotel is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Snow Creek and 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from Fort Leavenworth. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Atchison County Historical Society Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Amelia Earhart Memorial Bridge - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Walt Wilburn Field - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Amelia Earhart Home - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- The Sallie House - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Benedictine College - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- International Forest of Friendship - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Snow Creek - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
- Pirtle Winery - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
- Weston Bend State Park - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
- Pony Express Museum - 37.4 km / 23.3 mi
- Jesse James Home Museum - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
- Patee House Museum - 37.6 km / 23.3 mi
- Fort Leavenworth - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
- Pony Express Monument - 38.9 km / 24.1 mi .The nearest major airport is Kansas City International Airport (MCI) - 53.1 km / 33 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air- conditioned rooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.