When you stay at Bourbon Atibaia Resort in Atibaia, you'll be connected to the convention center and 7 minutes by car from Edmundo Zanoni Park. This 4-star resort is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from Pedra Grande National Monument and 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Olho D'Agua Hill. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Edmundo Zanoni Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- Pedra Grande National Monument \- 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
- Olho D'Agua Hill - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
- Braganca Paulista Public Gardens - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
- Telephone Museum - 25 km / 15.5 mi
- Seven Falls Dam - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
- Cantareira State Park - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
- Lago dos Patos - 47 km / 29.2 mi
- Jaguari Waterfall Municipal Park - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
- Parque Shopping Maia - 50 km / 31.1 mi
- Bosque Maia Park - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
- IV Centenario Square - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi .The preferred airport for Bourbon Atibaia Resort is Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. Airport (GRU) - 61.8 km / 38.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Grab a bite at Ristorante Dom Gaetano, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Atibaia? This resort has facilities measuring 118716 square feet (11029 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite.