Located in Augusta, Hampton Inn Augusta is in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Turnpike Mall and Kennebec Ice Arena. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Blaine House and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Governor Hill Mansion. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Turnpike Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Kennebec Ice Arena - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Blaine House - 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Governor Hill Mansion - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Maine State House - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Maine State Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Capitol Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Masonic Hall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Old Federal Building - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Kennebec River Rail Trail - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Old Fort Western - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Augusta Mill Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Cushnoc Archeological Site - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Cobbosseecontee Lake - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Augusta Country Club - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi .The nearest airports are: Portland Intl. Jetport Airport (PWM) - 92.8 km / 57.7 mi
- Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State) - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Waterville, ME (WVL-Robert Lafleur) - 31.5 km / 19.5 mi
- Wiscasset, ME (ISS) - 46.6 km / 28.9 mi
- Auburn, ME (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal) - 59.9 km / 37.2 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn Augusta is Portland Intl. Jetport Airport (PWM).
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Margarita's Restaurant serving guests of Hampton Inn Augusta. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.