With a stay at Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum in Austin (Gateway), you'll be a 4-minute drive from The Domain and 9 minutes from Lake Austin. This hotel is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from University of Texas at Austin and 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from Lady Bird Lake. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Arboretum at Great Hills Mall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- J. J. Pickle Research Campus - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- The Domain - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Norris Conference Centers - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- McNeil Crossing - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
- Mount Bonnell - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
- Texas Military Forces Museum - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Lake Austin - 9.6 km / 6 mi
- Pennybacker Bridge (360 Bridge) - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Mayfield Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
- Lakeline Mall - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
- University of Texas Tower - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
- Caswell House - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
- University of Texas at Austin - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi .The preferred airport for Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. 42-inch flat- screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Gallery Café, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.