When you stay at Hotel Edda Egilsstadir in Egilsstadir, you'll be on a lake, within a 15-minute walk of East Iceland Heritage Museum and Fardaga Waterfall. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Vök Baths and 9 mi (14.5 km) from Lagarfljot. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- East Iceland Heritage Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Fardaga Waterfall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Vök Baths - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
- Lagarfljot - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Seydisfjordur Harbour - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
- Skaftfell - Center for Visual Art - 27.4 km / 17 mi
- Icelandic Wartime Museum - 34 km / 21.1 mi
- Hengifoss - 35.4 km / 22 mi
- Snaefellsstofa Visitor Center - 39.8 km / 24.8 mi
- Skriduklauster - 41.9 km / 26.1 mi
- French in Iceland Museum - 49.5 km / 30.7 mi .The nearest airports are: Keflavik International Airport (KEF) - 678.7 km / 421.7 mi
- Egilsstadir (EGS) - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi .The preferred airport for Hotel Edda Egilsstadir is Keflavik International Airport (KEF).
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include desks, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hotel Edda Egilsstadir. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.