When you stay at Cinco Ríos Chile in Coyhaique, you'll be in the mountains, within a 5-minute drive of Piedra del Indio and Mirador Rio Simpson. This lodge is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Casino Dreams Coyhaique and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Plaza de Armas. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Piedra del Indio - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Feria Artesanal - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Plaza de Armas - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Casino Dreams Coyhaique - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Mirador Rio Simpson - 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Museo Regional de la Patagonia - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- Monumento al Ovejero - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Reserva Nacional Coyhaique - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
- Lake Frio - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Centro de Ski El Fraile - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
- Monumento Natural Dos Lagunas - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
- Lake Atravesado - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
- Lake Pollux - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
- Mate Museum - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
- Lake Elizalde - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi .The preferred airport for Cinco Ríos Chile is Balmaceda (BBA) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available.
All-inclusive rates are available at this lodge. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.Enjoy a satisfying meal at Fina Estampa serving guests of Cinco Ríos Chile. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and dry cleaning/laundry services.