With a stay at Le Grand Monarque, you'll be centrally located in Azay-le- Rideau, a 3-minute walk from Chateau Azay-Le- Rideau and a 3-minute drive from Valley of the Goupillières. This 4-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Chateau de l'Islette and 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Chateau de Langeais. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Loire-Anjou- Touraine Regional Natural Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Chateau Azay-Le-Rideau \- 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Valley of the Goupillières - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Chateau de l'Islette - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Maurice Dufresne Museum - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Musée de l'Osier et de la Vannerie - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Musée Balzac - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- Domaine Nicolas Paget - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Chateau de Langeais - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
- Chateau de Villandry - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Saint-Benoit Aventure - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
- Chateau d'Usse - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- Carolingian Sanctuary of Cravant-les- Coteaux - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
- Pierre et Bertrand Couly - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi .The nearest major airport is Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley) - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and espresso makers. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Azay-le-Rideau? This hotel features 527 square feet (49 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.