When you stay at NRMA Bairnsdale Riverside Holiday Park in Bairnsdale, you'll be on a river, within a 15-minute walk of Nicholson St. Gallery and Robb Street Gallery. This campground is 0.6 mi (1 km) from St Mary's Catholic Church and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Bairnsdale Historical Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Nicholson St. Gallery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Robb Street Gallery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- St Mary's Catholic Church - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Bairnsdale Historical Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- McLeod's Morass Wildlife Reserve - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Jones Bay Gippsland Lakes Reserve - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Jones Bay Wildlife Reserve - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Mitchell River Water Reserve Gippsland Lakes Reserve - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Nicholson floodplain Gippsland Lakes Reserve - 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Wy Yung I18 Bushland Reserve - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Bairnsdale Flora Reserve - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
- Mitchell River National Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Wy Yung I19 Bushland Reserve - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Eagle Point Gippsland Lakes Reserve - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi .The preferred airport for NRMA Bairnsdale Riverside Holiday Park is Melbourne Airport (MEL) - 302.8 km / 188.2 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of NRMA Bairnsdale Riverside Holiday Park.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.