When you stay at The Zeit River Kwai in Kanchanaburi, you'll be on the waterfront, a 3-minute drive from Bridge Over the River Kwai and 6 minutes from Kanchanaburi Walking Street. This hotel is 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from Erawan National Park and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from JEATH War Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- JEATH War Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Bridge Over the River Kwai - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Thailand-Burma Railway Centre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Lak Meuang - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Kanchanaburi Walking Street - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Khao Pun Cave - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Giant Rain Tree - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Wat Tham Suea - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- Wat Tham Pu Wa - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- Wat Metta Thamrat - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Malika Town 124 - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
- Ban Tha Pha Waterfall - 34.7 km / 21.6 mi
- Wat PA Luang Ta Bua Yansampanno - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
- Mueang Sing Historical Park - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
- Erawan National Park - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy Thai cuisine at Davenport Cafe, a poolside restaurant which features a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Kanchanaburi? This hotel has facilities measuring 10764 square feet (1000 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.