Located in Kanchanaburi, Warm Well Hostel Kanchanaburi is in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Bridge Over the River Kwai and Thailand- Burma Railway Centre. This hostel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Kanchanaburi Walking Street and 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Giant Rain Tree. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- JEATH War Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Bridge Over the River Kwai - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Thailand-Burma Railway Centre - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Lak Meuang - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Kanchanaburi Walking Street - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Khao Pun Cave - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Giant Rain Tree - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- Wat Tham Suea - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
- Wat Tham Pu Wa - 23 km / 14.3 mi
- Wat Metta Thamrat - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
- Malika Town 124 \- 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
- Ban Tha Pha Waterfall - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
- Wat PA Luang Ta Bua Yansampanno - 35.2 km / 21.8 mi
- Mueang Sing Historical Park - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
- Erawan National Park - 40.8 km / 25.3 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.