Calificación por los huéspedes
Calificación de Viajeros
Perfil del Viajero
Resumen de puntajes
Calidad del sueño
Opinión escrita el 1 de Febrero de 2017
New but lack of facilities, no pot for hot water inside the room, toothbrush just 1 only but i dont bother as i have my own toiletries.. No lift and we have to carry our big luggage untul 3rd floor.. Staff is not friendly, Request extra pillow as room has 2 pillows only but he said no extra. Bathroom floor is slippery they must put bath mat..
Opinión escrita el 11 de Novembre de 2016
Hey! I'm Bombe, today I will review small hostel at Huai Khwang, BKK TH. This Hostel is a small simple peacefully , construction in this year 2016. The lobby like a coffee shop, when you check in and paid cash only! no credit and debit card. There was a clean room and a large bed some room have a balcony. At 3rd Floor have a washing machine, internet wifi all area. In the morning you can enjoyed with coffee and bread before go to out side. I think this hostel it's very nice and price not expensive. Who people looking for hotel or hostel Huai Khwang area I recommend Napaville Huai Khwang. Located not far from the subway you can walk about 10 minute.
New, clean, some annoying faults
Opinión escrita el 20 de Octubre de 2016
First of all I will say that the hotel itself is very nice & obviously brand new. There was a large bed with a perfectly firm mattress, new and thick duvets and a A/C system that I was very grateful for. There seems to be a washing and drying machine, free water in the lobby and reasonable wifi. Decorations are nice a modern.
Here are the frustrating parts:
- In their description they mention that their staff speak English. None of their staff speak a word of English, but as an avid traveler this isn't anything that I'm not used to. It is a bit annoying when you're trying to explain something to them and they have no idea what you're talking about, and the check in was a bit confusing as I couldn't even tell them that I had a booking, they just assumed that I was a walk-in since I had a backpack instead of a suitcase.
- Just before I set off to catch a 5am flight, I realized I was locked inside the room. The door handle was not doing anything no matter how many times I tried. There is no phone inside the room to contact the reception, so I was left to force my own way out or miss my flight. It took me around half an hour to manage to get the door open, which lucky still left me enough time to still be able to make it to the airport on time. I tried to explain to the night porter what happened, but obviously he had no idea what I was talking about. I convinced him to follow me up to the room to show him what I was talking about, and all he did was open and close the door a few times and then walk away without resolving or even acknowledging the issue. He was also sleeping on one of the sofas in reception when I came down to check out.
- The hotel itself is very hard to find. About 10 separate taxi drivers had no clue where it was, which is understandable because in terms of surroundings there is not anything notable near by to use as a landmark. I ended up having to say the name of the suburb and then directing them myself to the hotel. Before I knew my way around, I ended up having to pay an extra 100 Baht for a taxi driver to drive round and round asking people on the street for directions, most of whom also had no idea where it was.
- There is nothing nearby. The closest train/tram is at least 30 minutes walk away. Normally this would be fine, but not something I felt like doing 3 times a day in a humid 30c heat. The closest thing is the Central Grand Plaza Rama 9, which is just a shopping mall. Further down past the esplanade is a night market which was very cool (probably the most enjoyable part of my trip) but when I return to Bangkok I will certainly be picking my location a lot better.
- Although not much of a problem, the wifi prompts you to log back in every 10 minutes or so. This is okay while surfing the internet, but while trying to call people using the wifi, it would cut out 2-3 times during the call and I would have to reconnect.
- The personal bathroom had some mold around the corners, but nothing more than what you'd expect.
Overall all of these problems are easily resolved and did not ruin my trip. I would stay in this hotel again if the location was better and someone promised me I wouldn't get locked inside.
Opinión escrita el 25 de Decembre de 2017
ห้องพักสะอาด กว้างดี ไฟสว่าง น้ำไหลแรงดี เดินทางก็ง่าย ไม่ไกลจากmrtห้วยขวาง มีรถมอเตอร์ไซค์รับจ้างใกล้ๆ ค่อนข้างสะดวก ที่นี่ไม่มีลิฟท์ มีwifiสัญญาณดี เราพักชั้น4ก็เมื่อยหน่อย มีเครื่องซักผ้าหยอดเหรียญให้ใช้บริการด้วย