Located in Williamstown, Queen's Cottage Bed and Breakfast Barossa Valley is within a 10-minute drive of Whispering Wall and Barossa Chateau. This bed & breakfast is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Chateau Yaldara and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Tanunda Pines Golf Club. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Hale Conservation Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Para Wirra Conservation Park - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- Whispering Wall - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Kersbrook Forest Reserve - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
- Barossa Chateau - 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Para Wirra Conservation Park Link Trailhead - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Sandy Creek Conservation Park - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Tower Hill Forest Reserve - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Roachdale Reserve - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Chateau Yaldara - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- South Para Reserve - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
- Little Mt. Crawford Forest Reserve - 12 km / 7.4 mi
- Watts Gully Forest Reserve \- 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
- Old Kersbrook Loop Trail Trailhead - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Devils Gully Link Trail Trailhead - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi .The preferred airport for Queen's Cottage Bed and Breakfast Barossa Valley is Adelaide, SA Airport (ADL) - 73.7 km / 45.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. DVD players and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
A complimentary English breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.