With a stay at Duke Of Edinburgh Hotel in Barrow-in-Furness, you'll be 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Furness Abbey and 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from South Lakes Safari Zoo. This hotel is 9 mi (14.5 km) from Laurel and Hardy Museum and 10 mi (16 km) from Manjushri Kadampa Meditation Centre. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Furness Abbey - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- South Lakes Safari Zoo - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Laurel and Hardy Museum - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Manjushri Kadampa Meditation Centre - 16 km / 10 mi
- Conishead Priory - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
- Lakeland Motor Museum - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
- Lake Windermere - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
- Lakeside Windermere Ferry Landing - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
- Lake District National Park - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
- Cartmel Racecourse - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
- Winster Valley - 32 km / 19.9 mi
- Coniston Water - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi
- Cartmel Priory - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
- Lyth Valley - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
- Blackwell, The Arts & Crafts House - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi .
Stay in one of 51 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Enjoy a meal at The Dukes Bar and Grill, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Barrow-in-Furness? This hotel has facilities measuring 700 square feet (65 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.