A stay at Hampton Inn and Suites Bastrop places you in the heart of Bastrop, within a 5-minute drive of Museum & Visitor Center of the Bastrop County Historical Society and Lumberyard Music Hall. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Colorado River and 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Bastrop Opera House. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Colorado River - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Museum & Visitor Center of the Bastrop County Historical Society - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Lumberyard Music Hall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Bastrop Opera House - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Fisherman's Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Ascension Seton Bastrop - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Bastrop State Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Lost Pines Golf Club - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- Pine Forest Golf Club - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
- ColoVista Golf Club - 13 km / 8.1 mi
- McKinney Roughs Nature Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Buescher State Park - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Dinosaur Park - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
- Wolfdancer Golf Club - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- World's Largest Gingerbread Man - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi .The preferred airport for Hampton Inn and Suites Bastrop is Austin- Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi.
Stay in one of 89 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bastrop? This hotel has facilities measuring 3200 square feet (288 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.