With a stay at Grand Hôtel du Luxembourg, you'll be centrally located in Bayeux, within a 10-minute drive of Museum of the Battle of Normandy and Baron Gerard Museum of Art and History. This 4-star hotel is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Omaha Beach and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Gold Beach. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Baron Gerard Museum of Art and History - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Museum of the Bayeux Tapestry - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Bayeux British War Cemetery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Bayeux Botanical Garden - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Museum of the Battle of Normandy - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Centre Equestre de Sully - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- D-Day Wrecks Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
- Omaha Beach Golf \- 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Cotentin and Bessin Marsh Regional Natural Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
- Gold Beach - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
- Arromanches D-Day Museum - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Mulberry Harbour - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
- Baie de la Seine - 12 km / 7.4 mi
- Arromanches 360 - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi .The preferred airport for Grand Hôtel du Luxembourg is Caen (CFR- Carpiquet) - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Grand Hôtel du Luxembourg, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.