Located in Bayonne, Hôtel Loreak is in the suburbs, a 1-minute drive from L’Atelier du Chocolat and 6 minutes from Church of Saint-Andre. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Pierre Ibaialde and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Musée Basque. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- L’Atelier du Chocolat - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Paroisse Notre-Dame de l'Assomption - Bayonne Centre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Church of Saint-Andre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Pierre Ibaialde - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Musée Basque - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
- Bayonne City Hall - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Daranatz Chocolatier - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Cazenave Chocolatier - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Bayonne Citadel - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Cathedral of Saint Mary of Bayonne - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Stade Jean Dauger \- 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Chateau Vieux - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Bayonne Botanical Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Bayonne Arena - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- BAB 2 - 5 km / 3.1 mi .The nearest airports are: Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque) - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
- San Sebastian (EAS) - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi .The preferred airport for Hôtel Loreak is Biarritz (BIQ- Pays Basque).
Stay in one of 49 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Loreak, a restaurant that specializes in regional cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Limited parking is available onsite.