With a stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Beaumont I-10/Walden Rd in Beaumont, you'll be a 5-minute drive from Ford Park and 8 minutes from Lamar University. This motel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Cattail Marsh Scenic Wetlands & Boardwalk and 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cattail Marsh Scenic Wetlands & Boardwalk - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- Ford Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
- Dubuis Hospital of Beaumont - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- CHRISTUS Southeast Texas - St. Elizabeth - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Beaumont Chamber of Commerce - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Julie Rogers Theatre \- 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Port of Beaumont - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
- Fire Museum of Texas - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
- Spindletop Gladys City Boomtown Museum - 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Lamar University - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- McFaddin-Ward House Historic Museum - 11 km / 6.8 mi
- Parkdale Mall - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Edison Museum - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Art Museum of Southeast Texas - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi .The nearest airports are: Beaumont, TX (BPT-Southeast Texas Regional) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Beaumont, TX (BMT- Beaumont Municipal) - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air- conditioned guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include desks and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.