Located in Hancock, Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort is in the mountains, within a 15-minute drive of Mount Greylock State Reservation Visitor Center and Waubeeka Golf Links. This ski condominium resort is 12.4 mi (20 km) from Colonial Theater and 12.4 mi (20 km) from Berkshire Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Pittsfield State Forest - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Mount Greylock State Reservation - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
- Mount Greylock State Reservation Visitor Center - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
- Waubeeka Golf Links - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
- New Lebanon Library - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Mount Lebanon Shaker Village - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Cherry Plain State Park - 18 km / 11.2 mi
- Berkshire Athenaeum - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
- Colonial Theater - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- Berkshire Museum - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- Housatonic River - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
- Crane Museum of Papermaking - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi 62 Center for Theater and Dance - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
- Williamstown Historical Museum - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Albany Intl. Airport (ALB) - 56.5 km / 35.1 mi
- Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal) - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
- Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County) - 59 km / 36.7 mi .The preferred airport for Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort is Albany Intl. Airport (ALB).
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Cable programming along with DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and microwaves.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the condo resort's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Hancock? This condo resort has facilities measuring 15000 square feet (1394 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.