With a stay at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Blackfalds Red Deer North in Blackfalds, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Red Deer College and Lacombe & District Historical Society. This hotel is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from The Track on 2 and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Lacombe Golf & Country Club. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- The Track on 2 - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Lacombe Golf & Country Club - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Lacombe & District Historical Society - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Lacombe Kinsmen Aquatic Centre - 11 km / 6.8 mi
- Lacombe Blacksmith Shop Museum - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- Red Deer City Hall - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
- Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre - 15 km / 9.3 mi
- Kerry Wood Nature Centre - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
- Kraay Family Farm - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Cronquist House - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Alberta Springs Golf Resort - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
- Red Deer College - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
- Ellis Bird Farm - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
- Alberta Sports Hall of Fame & Museum - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
- Heritage Ranch - 21 km / 13 mi .The nearest airports are: Calgary International Airport (YYC) - 151.9 km / 94.4 mi
- Red Deer, AB (YQF-Red Deer Regional) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi .The preferred airport for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Blackfalds Red Deer North is Calgary International Airport (YYC).
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air- conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with single sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Blackfalds? This hotel has facilities measuring 650 square feet (60 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.