With a stay at Moxy Boston Downtown in Boston (Downtown Boston), you'll be steps from Wilbur Theatre and Boch Center. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from The Freedom Trail and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Boston Opera House. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Wilbur Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Boch Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Emerson College - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Charles Playhouse \- 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Tufts Medical Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- The Freedom Trail - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Boston Opera House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Boston Common - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Boston Public Garden - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Newbury Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Orpheum Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- John Hancock Tower - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Massachusetts State House - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Copley Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Boston City Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi .The nearest airports are: Logan International Airport (BOS) - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Boston, MA (BNH- Boston Harbor Seaplane Base) - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
- Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
- Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi .The preferred airport for Moxy Boston Downtown is Logan International Airport (BOS).
Stay in one of 340 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Bar Moxy , a bar/lounge that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has facilities measuring 1055 square feet (98 square meters), including conference space.