With a stay at Villa Casa Country in Bovolenta, you'll be 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from MUSME and 12 mi (19.3 km) from Piazza del Duomo. This country house is 12 mi (19.3 km) from Clock Tower and 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Petrarch House Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Castle of San Pelagio - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
- Catajo Castle - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
- Colli Euganei Regional Park - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Villa Molin - 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Chiesa di San Leonardo - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
- Correzzola Fallen Soldiers Memorial - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- River Lookout - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Amleto and Donato Sartori International Mask Museum - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
- Museo del Precinema - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- Padua Botanical Garden - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
- La Specola Observatory - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
- Giustinianeo Hospital - 17.7 km / 11 mi
- Santa Sofia - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
- Basilica of St. Giustina - 18.3 km / 11.3 mi
- Barbarigo Garden - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi .The preferred airport for Villa Casa Country is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 59 km / 36.7 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat- screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy a meal at RistoranteSalviaRosmarino or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The country house also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.