With a stay at The Burn How Garden House Hotel in Windermere, you'll be in the historical district, a 4-minute walk from Lake Windermere and 8 minutes by foot from World of Beatrix Potter. This hotel is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Lake District National Park and 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from Cartmel Racecourse. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lake Windermere - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Bowness Pier - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Old Laundry Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- World of Beatrix Potter - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Windermere Ferry - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Windermere Golf Club - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Blackwell, The Arts & Crafts House - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Claife Viewing Station and Windermere West Shore - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Lyth Valley - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Orrest Head - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Hill Top - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Winster Valley - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Townend - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre - 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Hawkshead Grammar School - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi .The preferred airport for The Burn How Garden House Hotel is Manchester Airport (MAN) - 143.8 km / 89.4 mi.
Stay in one of 28 guestrooms featuring flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy local cuisine at The Garden, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.