Located in Bozeman, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman is in a shopping district, a 4-minute drive from Gallatin County Pioneer Museum and 5 minutes from Lindley Park. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Emerson Centre for the Arts and Culture and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Montana Arboretum and Gardens. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Gallatin County Pioneer Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Emerson Centre for the Arts and Culture - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- The Ellen Theatre - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Montana Arboretum and Gardens - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Lindley Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Montana State University-Bozeman - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- American Computer Museum - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Bridger Creek Golf Course - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Bridger Creek - 6 km / 3.8 mi
- Museum of the Rockies - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
- Sypes Canyon Trailhead - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- Tripple Tree Trailhead - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
- Middle Cottonwood Trailhead - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi .The preferred airport for SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman is Gallatin Field Airport (BZN) - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. 50-inch flat- screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.