With a stay at The Lilac Inn in Brandon, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Brandon Museum and Neshobe River Winery. This bed & breakfast is 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from Green Mountain National Forest and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Brandon Music. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Brandon Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Neshobe River Winery - 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Brandon Music - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Otter Valley Winery - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Neshobe Golf Club - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Lake Dunmore - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- New England Maple Museum - 11 km / 6.8 mi
- Branbury State Park - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
- Proctor-Pittsford Country Club - 16.1 km / 10 mi
- Taconic Mountains Ramble State Park - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
- Lake Hortonia - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- Little Pico Mountain - 19.2 km / 12 mi
- Dorset Quarry - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
- Beebe Pond - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
- Hathaway Farm - 20.9 km / 13 mi .The nearest airports are: Burlington Intl. Airport (BTV) - 84.6 km / 52.6 mi
- Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional) - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi .The preferred airport for The Lilac Inn is Burlington Intl. Airport (BTV).
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include ceiling fans and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to- order breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and a library. Planning an event in Brandon? This bed & breakfast has facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.