A stay at The Astra Hotel places you in the heart of Broken Hill, steps from Broken Hill Regional Art Gallery and 5 minutes by foot from Sulphide Street Railway and Historical Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Silver City Mint and Art Centre and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Stuart Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Broken Hill Regional Art Gallery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Sulphide Street Railway and Historical Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Silver City Mint and Art Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Stuart Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Broken Hill Visitor Information Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Railway, Mineral and Train Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Miners Memorial - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Jubilee Oval - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Albert Kersten Mining and Mineral Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Whites Minerals and Mining Musuem - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
- South Broken Hill Golf Course - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Royal Flying Doctor Visitor Centre - 6 km / 3.7 mi
- The Bruce Langford Visitors Centre - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Living Desert and Sculputures - 12.9 km / 8 mi
- Daydream Mine - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi .The preferred airport for The Astra Hotel is Broken Hill, NSW (BHQ) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring private spa tubs and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and minibars, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Satisfy your appetite at The Astra, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Limited parking is available onsite.