A stay at Econo Lodge Brownsville places you in the heart of Brownsville, steps from West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center and a 4-minute drive from Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge. This hotel is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Bradford Square Shopping Center and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Haywood County Museum. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hatchie National Wildlife Refuge - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Bradford Square Shopping Center - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Haywood County Museum - 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Denmark Presbyterian Church - 28 km / 17.4 mi
- Cypress Grove Nature Park - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
- Casey Jones Village - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi
- Old Hickory Mall - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
- North Hospital - 41.8 km / 26 mi
- Rusty's TV and Movie Car Museum - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
- Cobb-Parr Memorial Park - 44 km / 27.3 mi
- International Rock-A-Billy Hall of Fame and Museum - 45 km / 28 mi
- Covington Country Club - 45.1 km / 28 mi
- Alex Haley Museum and Interpretive Center - 45.8 km / 28.5 mi
- West Tennessee Healthcare Sportsplex - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi .The nearest airports are: Memphis International Airport (MEM) - 97.4 km / 60.5 mi
- Jackson, TN (MKL-McKellar-Sipes Regional) - 37 km / 23 mi .The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Brownsville is Memphis International Airport (MEM).
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.