Located in Alonnah, Bruny Island Escapes and Hotel Bruny is by the sea, a 3-minute drive from Lutregala Creek Regional Reserve and 6 minutes from Sheepwash Bay Conservation Area. This apartment is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Simpsons Bay Conservation Area and 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Coal Point Conservation Area. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lutregala Creek Regional Reserve - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Sheepwash Bay Conservation Area - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Simpsons Bay Conservation Area - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
- Coal Point Conservation Area - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- Simpsons Point Marine Conservation Area - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
- Waterfall Creek State Reserve - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
- Mount Mangana Conservation Area - 12 km / 7.5 mi
- Cloudy Bay Lagoon Marine Conservation Area - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
- Mount Midway Conservation Area - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
- Mount Bruny Conservation Area - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
- South Bruny National Park - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Chuckle Head Conservation Area - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
- Red Reef Conservation Area - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
- Botlers Beach - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
- Lightouse Jetty Beach - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi .The preferred airport for Bruny Island Escapes and Hotel Bruny is Hobart International Airport (HBA) - 91 km / 56.5 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
At Bruny Island Escapes and Hotel Bruny, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.