With a stay at The Who'd Have Thought It Inn in Yelverton, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Dartmoor National Park and Buckland Abbey. This 4-star inn is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Derriford Hospital and 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from University of Plymouth. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Buckland Abbey - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Tamar Valley - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- The Garden House - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Dartmoor National Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Derriford Hospital - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
- Morwellham Quay - 9.6 km / 6 mi
- Tavistock Golf Club - 12.9 km / 8 mi
- Home Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- The Box - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
- Charles Church - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- University of Plymouth - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
- Theatre Royal, Plymouth - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Devonport Playhouse - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Mayflower Steps - 16 km / 9.9 mi
- National Maritime Aquarium - 16.1 km / 10 mi .
Stay in one of 2 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment.
At The Who'd Have Thought It Inn, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.