Historic Capitol Hotel Vacation Suites is centrally located in Buffalo, a 3-minute walk from Jim Gatchell Memorial Museum and 12 minutes by foot from Washington Memorial Park. This hotel is 1 mi (1.5 km) from Buffalo Golf Club and 12.4 mi (20 km) from Dry Creek Petrified Forest. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Jim Gatchell Memorial Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Washington Memorial Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Johnson County Healthcare Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Buffalo Golf Club - 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Bighorn National Forest - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Dry Creek Petrified Forest - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- Fort Phil Kearny State Historic Site - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
- Fetterman Monument - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
- Wagon Box Battle Monument - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
- Story Hatchery and Visitor Center - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi .The preferred airport for Historic Capitol Hotel Vacation Suites is Sheridan, WY (SHR-Sheridan County) - 56.9 km / 35.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private patios. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.