With a stay at Residence Monte Grappa in Cagliari, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Port of Cagliari and Cave of the Viper. This residence is 7 mi (11.2 km) from Poetto Beach and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Cagliari Planetarium. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Cave of the Viper - 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Cagliari Planetarium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Monte Claro Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Massimo Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Tuvixeddu Necropolis - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Air-Raid Refuge Don Bosco - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Municipal Art Gallery - 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Church of San Lorenzo - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- San Michele Castle - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Cagliari Botanical Garden - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Villa di Tigellio - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Cagliari Public Gardens - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Citadel of Museums - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Roman Amphitheatre of Cagliari - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- National Archaeological Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi .The preferred airport for Residence Monte Grappa is Elmas Airport (CAG) - 6.4 km / 4 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with unspecified sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Planning an event in Cagliari? This residence has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including a meeting room.