When you stay at Altamare Dive and Leisure Resort Anilao in Mabini, you'll be on the beach and 13 minutes by car from Mt. Gulugod Baboy Trailhead. This beach hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Masasa Beach and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Mainit Point. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Mainit Point - 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Masasa Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Mt. Gulugod Baboy Trailhead - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
- University of Batangas - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
- Plaza Mabini Park - 29 km / 18 mi
- Laurel Park - 29 km / 18 mi
- Basilica dela Immaculada Concepcion - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
- Batangas City Sports Center - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
- SM City Batangas - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
- Taal lake - 32.9 km / 20.4 mi
- Mt Maculot - 35.8 km / 22.3 mi
- Taal Heritage Village - 36 km / 22.4 mi
- Nestle Philippines Lipa Factory - 43.7 km / 27.2 mi
- San Sebastian Cathedral - 47.6 km / 29.5 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Altamare Cafe, a beachfront restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the pool view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.