Located in Kings Canyon National Park, John Muir Lodge is in a national park, a 5-minute drive from North Grove Loop Trail and 5 minutes from Big Stump Trail. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Panoramic Point and 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Kings Canyon National Park Big Stump Entrance. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- General Grant Tree - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- North Grove Loop Trail - 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Panoramic Point - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Big Stump Trail - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Kings Canyon National Park Big Stump Entrance - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Buena Vista Peak - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
- Buck Rock Lookout - 14.6 km / 9 mi
- Hume Lake - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Sandy Cove Beach - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
- Boyden Cavern - 31.6 km / 19.7 mi
- Lodgepole Visitor Center - 42.8 km / 26.6 mi
- Tokopah Falls - 44.2 km / 27.5 mi
- General Sherman Tree - 45.9 km / 28.5 mi
- Cedar Grove Visitor Center - 46.9 km / 29.1 mi .
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat- screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
For lunch or dinner, stop by Grant Grove Restaurant, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, ATM/banking services, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.