A stay at Sleep Inn & Suites places you in the heart of Cambridge, a 4-minute drive from The National Museum of Cambridge Glass and 6 minutes from Mosser Glass. This hotel is 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Living Word Amphitheater and 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Salt Fork State Park. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Hopalong Cassidy Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
- The National Museum of Cambridge Glass - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Mosser Glass - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Living Word Amphitheater - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- Salt Fork State Park - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
- John and Annie Glenn Historic Site - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Camp Seneca Lake - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
- Senecaville Lake - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
- National Road Zane Grey Museum - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
- Wolf Run State Park - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
- The Wilds - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
- Pennyroyal Opera House - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
- Baker Family Museum - 36 km / 22.4 mi
- Thorla-McKee Well - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
- St. Thomas Aquinas Church - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi .The preferred airport for Sleep Inn & Suites is Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) - 126 km / 78.3 mi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
A complimentary breakfast is included on weekdays from 4:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 4:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cambridge? This hotel has facilities measuring 624 square feet (58 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.