Located in Camdenton, The Lodge at Old Kinderhook Golf Resort is within a 15-minute drive of Ha Ha Tonka State Park and Ozarks Amphitheater. This beach resort is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Bridal Cave and 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from BigSurf Waterpark. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
- Lake Valley Golf & Country Club - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Ha Ha Tonka State Park - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
- Ozarks Amphitheater - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- Bridal Cave - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- Niangua River - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
- BigSurf Waterpark - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
- Lake of the Ozarks State Park - 19.3 km / 12 mi
- Main Street Music Hall - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
- Sycamore Creek Golf Club - 23.3 km / 14.4 mi
- Osage Beach Premium Outlets - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
- Lake of the Ozarks - 29.5 km / 18.4 mi
- Bagnell Dam - 38.4 km / 23.8 mi
- McCubbins Point - 40 km / 24.9 mi .The nearest airports are: Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) - 137.7 km / 85.5 mi
- Versailles, MO (VRS-Roy Otten Memorial Airfield) - 68.2 km / 42.4 mi .The preferred airport for The Lodge at Old Kinderhook Golf Resort is Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF).
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air- conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Stop by the resort's restaurant, The Hook Cafe, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked- to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Camdenton? This resort has facilities measuring 11000 square feet (990 square meters), including a conference center.